There are many ways to determine which type of sound card is utilized by your computer. The following sections show several methods that should yield similar results with varying levels of information and detail.
Drivers Illusion Hope Sound Cards & Media Devices -
ATI HDMI Audio Device Driver. The ATI HDMI Audio Device Driver is a software complement to your sound card. License: Free OS: Windows 7 Windows 8.
For those of you who have an OEM machine, (e.g., Dell, HP, Sony, Apple, etc.) visit the manufacturer's site and search for your computer's model number. Specifications for your computer model are usually available and you can review them to determine which sound card is installed in your computer.
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD Sound Card Audio Driver 1.02.0021a he front panel includes a conveniently located 1/4' microphone input and 1/4' headphone jack with a studio quality headphone amp.
- If drivers are not available and the hardware component is not working, you might need to replace the component. For example, you changed your operating system from Windows Vista to Linux and a Linux sound driver is not available. To solve this, install a sound card and driver that is compatible with Linux.
Drivers Illusion Hope Sound Cards & Media Devices Online
Universal Audio UAD-2 Driver 5.6.0 Free Universal Audio UAD-2 DSP card and Powered Plug-Ins driver Updated: December 5 th 2017 182,983 total downloads 20 last week. Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7.
Using the Windows Key shortcut
- Press the Windows key+Pause key.
- In the window that appears, select Device Manager.
- Click the Arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers.
- Your sound card is in the list that appears.
Drivers Illusion Hope Sound Cards & Media Devices Download
Through the search box
Microsoft Windows users can determine their sound card by following the steps below.
- Click Start in the lower-left corner of your screen, or navigate to the Start Screen in Windows 8. Windows 10 users can skip to step 2.
- Locate the Search box in the lower-left corner of the window that appears. Windows 8 users can type on the Start Screen. Windows 10 users can use the Search box on the taskbar, next to Start.
- Type dxdiag and press Enter.
- Your sound card is listed under one (usually the last) of the sound tabs at the top of the window.
Other methods for determining the sound card type
Looking at the sound card
Another method of determining the sound card manufacturer or model is by opening your computer case and physically examining the sound card. Commonly, the sound card manufacturer's name and model number is printed on the card itself. If the information you need is not printed on the card, you may use an FCC identification number to search its specifications.
Drivers Illusion Hope Sound Cards & Media Devices Free
Alternative search method
In the Windows Search Box, type System Information and press Enter. Click the + next to Components, then Sound Device.
- Computer sound drivers.
- See our sound card definition for further information and related links.
- Computer sound card buying tips.