When you plug the device into your USB, Windows will look for the associated driver, if it cannot find this driver then you will be prompted to insert the driver disc that came with your device. Common USB Device errors are ‘ usb port not working ‘, ‘device descriptor request failed error’ or ‘bugcodeusbdriver’ issues. OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2: Download: Legacy Driver U20-based ( v 184.108.40.206 (Windows 32 bit & 64 bit)) Supported Devices: Hamster Pro 20, Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV, Hamster Pro Duo CL, U20 USB Sensor. Open Start Settings Devices Printers & scanners. Select the name of the printer, and then choose Remove device. To reinstall the printer, select Add a printer or scanner and then select the name of the printer you want to add. If Windows doesn’t automatically find a new driver after the printer is added, look for one on the device. Ingenico Group’s iPP series (PIN pad) terminals are engineered for all sales segments, especially high transaction volume retail. These devices accept NFC/contactless payment and provide additional privacy and security at the PIN entry stage. They also manage a complete range of payments, helping to generate more revenue for the merchants.
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
6. Click 'Have Disk'
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About USB Serial Port Driver:
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10
Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 720 KB
- Other Drivers & Tools
Ingenico Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Laptop
The Ingenico iPP320 & iPP350 are customer-facing, countertop devices that support MSR (magnetic stripe), EMV (chip), and NFC (contactless) payments. Directly connected to Bolt via a wired Ethernet connection, the devices protect your transactions with a powerful combination of EMV technology and point-to-point encryption (P2PE), making each transaction secure and PCI compliant.
The iPP320 features a monochrome LCD display, while the iPP350 uses a slightly larger color LCD display.
Benefits & Features
By integrating the iPP320 or iPP350 with your Bolt P2PE solution, you can:
- Minimize your scope of PCI compliance with point-to-point encryption. Your Bolt device encrypts sensitive card data and transmits it over over a secure HTTPS connection.
- Accept all payment types, including EMV (chip), magnetic-stripe, and NFC (contactless).
- Easily add devices without making changes to your existing integrations.
Ordering an Ingenico iPP320 or iPP350
To order the Ignecico iPP320 or iPP350, visit the CardPointe Shop.
The following topics provide information for getting started with the iPP320 and iPP350. For detailed information on integrating with your Bolt P2PE solution, see the Device Integration Guide.
What's in the Box?
- Ingenico terminal
- Ingenico multi-point mono connector cable
- Ingenico power supply
Connecting the Device
- Once your equipment is unboxed, plug the power supply connector into the jack on the Multipoint Interface Cable.
- Connect the Multipoint Interface Cable into the Multipoint Port on the back of the Bolt P2PE device.
- Connect the other end of the Multipoint Interface Cable to an Ethernet port (router, modem, wall jack, etc.).
- Plug the power supply adapter into an available power outlet.
- Once power is supplied to the the Bolt P2PE device, an initiation process begins.
- Once the device has successfully established its IP Address, it will attempt to call the Bolt service.
- If the connection is successful, the device displays Bolted
- If the connection is unsuccessful, the device displays Unbolted, at which point you can contact us for troubleshooting.
- Once Bolted, the device is ready for use. The device may be left on indefinitely or may be disconnected from power as necessary.
Accessing and Navigating the Bolt S.O.S. Menu
The Bolt S.O.S. menu allows you to access the device Version, Date and Time, Server Properties, and Ethernet Properties.
Ingenico Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64
- Press F, 7, 6, 7 on the device's number pad to access the Bolt S.O.S. menu.
- Press F2 to navigate down.
- Press F3 to navigate up.
- Press O (green button) to select.
- Press < (yellow button) to clear.
- Press X (red button) to cancel or return to the main menu.
Setting a Static IP Address for Your Device
Setting a static IP address for your device is optional. Typically, the device is assigned an IP address automatically when connected to the network. To manually set the network settings for the device, follow the steps below.
- Check your device's firmware version to confirm it is version 1.6.1 or higher.
If your device requires a firmware update, contact CardPointe Support.
- Press X (red button) on the device's number pad to return to the main menu.
- Press F2 to navigate down the the list to Ethernet Properties.
- Press O (green button) to select Ethernet Properties.
- Press < (yellow button) to toggle the setting from DHCP to Static.
- Press O (green button) to edit the static IP settings.
- Press F2 to cycle between the network setting fields. Press O (green button) to enter a new value using the device number pad. Press < (yellow button) to erase the last value.
- Press O (green button) to save the value and continue using F2 to cycle between fields until all the values have been entered.
- When finished, press O (green button) to save.
- Press O (green button) to continue with a terminal reset.
Checking Your Device's Firmware Version
- Access the Bolt S.O.S menu.
- Press O (green button) to select Version in the menu list.
- The current firmware version installed is displayed on the screen. Press X (red button) to return to the main menu.
The following topics provide information for troubleshooting your Ingenico iPP320 or iPP350 device.
- Verify that you are using the provided multi-point mono connector (Ethernet) cable and power supply. The power supply plugs into the splitter on the Ingenico multi-point mono connector cable.
- Verify that the Ethernet jack on the multi-point mono connector cable is plugged securely into your router, modem, networking switch, or Ethernet wall jack.
- Verify that your device was provided by CardConnect, or your software provider.
- Consult with your IT administrator to verify that the Ethernet port being used has access to the Internet, and that your internal network whitelists Bolt P2PE traffic. This will ensure that a firewall is not blocking the connection.
Device Bolted but Unable to Connect to Application
Ingenico Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
- Confirm with your software provider that the device configuration is correctly set within your application.
- If the device configuration is set correctly, contact CardPointe Support for assistance.
Device not Prompting for Tip
Check your device's firmware version to confirm it is version 220.127.116.11 or higher. If your device requires a firmware update, contact CardPointe Support.
Ingenico Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 32 Bit
Device Restarting Unexpectedly
The most common cause for a device restarting during the day is the result of an inaccurate time setting on the device. Devices are configured to automatically restart at 4 AM local time. To update your time settings, follow the steps below.
- Access the Bolt S.O.S menu.
- Press F2 to navigate down the list to Date and Time.
- Press O (green button) to access Date and Time settings.
- Enter the current date using the device number pad.
- Press F2 to navigate down to the time.
- Enter the current time in 24-hour format (military time), using the device number pad.
- Press O (green button) to save your settings.
PPS - 21 Invalid Merchant Error
If you experience a PPS - 21 Invalid Merchant error on the terminal, contact Merchant Support for assistance.
Ingenico Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 7
Our support team is here to help you with device setup and beyond. If you have questions, please contact CardPointe Support.
Download Windows 10
When contacting CardConnect for support, have your merchant ID and device hardware serial number (HSN) available. You can find the HSN at the top of the device display. Take note of any errors encountered, in order to facilitate the troubleshooting process.