Dublin, March 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 'Connector Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global connector market is expected to reach an estimated to $84,038.5 million by 2024 with a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to 2024.
- A small chip and an antenna relay information from credit and debit cards to contactless scanners, serving the same purpose as a barcode or magnetic strip on the back of a card. Contactless payment cards are convenient as they don’t need to be in direct contact with the scanner to work and don’t require a PIN or signature.
- Rate 3G HD-SDI Fiber Optic Transceiver Circuit Card for. Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd. JDS Uniphase Corp. Demand Drivers 141.
- USB Impersonator. Contribute to ppolstra/usb-impersonator development by creating an account on GitHub.
- Increasing vehicle electrification and growing use of electronics components in the vehicle are also fueling the growth of the automotive connectors market. Safety and security feature such as alarm system, warning system, adaptive cruise control, and others.
The future of the connector market looks promising with opportunities in the automotive and transportation, telecom/datacom, computer, and peripheral, industrial, and consumer electronics industries. The major growth drivers for this market are growing 3C applications (Computers, Communications, and Consumer Electronics), miniaturization of electronic devices, and demand for products with advanced features, convenience, and connectivity.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the connector industry, includes Increasing demand for high-speed connectors, shift towards compact and thinner connectors, development of high power connectors.
The study includes the connector market size and forecast for the global connector market through 2024, segmented by product type, end-use industry, and the region.
Some of the connector companies profiled in this report include TE Connectivity, Amphenol Corporation, Molex Incorporated, Hon Hai Precision, and Delphi Connection.
This research forecasts that the PCB connector will remain the largest product type due to growing automation in various sectors such as automotive, industrial, and the military is driving the PCB connectors. Fiber optic connector segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate due to its easy installation, fast connection, low signal loss, and high performance which are highly required in optical communications.
Within the connector market, automotive and transportation will remain the largest end-use industry and witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to increasing electronic content in vehicles, increasing the need for safety systems, and growing demand for hybrid and electric vehicles.
The Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the largest market and will experience the highest growth over the forecast period. The growth is supported by growth in automotive production, growing demand in tablets and smartphones, and increasing industrial automation, and growth in demand for home appliances. The awareness regarding increasing air pollution levels has encouraged the adoption of electric vehicles that create tremendous opportunities for connectors in China, Japan, India, and other countries.
Some of the features of this report include:
Integrated Device Technology announced the industry’s first PCI Express Gen2 to Serial RapidIO (S-RIO) Gen2 protocol conversion bridge that extends scalable RapidIO-enabled peer-to-peer multiprocessor clusters to the x86 processor environment. This cutting-edge device brings together the best of two powerful interconnect protocols and opens up new applications and markets for RapidIO.
- Market size estimates: Global connector market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global connector market size by various applications such as product, and end-use in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global connector market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications and regions of connectors in the global connector market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of connector in the global connector market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global connector market by product type (PCB (Printed circuit board) connector, fiber optic connector, rectangular I/O, RF (Radio Frequency) coax, application-specific connector, circular connector, IC (Integrated circuit) sockets, and others), end-use industry (automotive and transportation, consumer electronics, computer and peripherals, industrial, telecom/datacom, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the connector market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the connector market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this connector market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the connector market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the connector market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this connector market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this connector area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this connector market?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.1.1: Properties of Connectors
2.1.2: Structure of Connectors
2.1.3: Industry Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Connector Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Connector Market by End-use Industry
3.3.1: Automotive and Transportation
3.3.2: Consumer Electronics
3.3.3: Computer and Peripherals
3.4: Global Connector Market by Product
3.4.1: PCB Connectors
3.4.2: Fiber Optic Connectors
3.4.3: Rectangular I/O
3.4.4: RF Coax
3.4.5: Application Specific Connectors
3.4.6: Circular Connectors
3.4.7: IC Sockets
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Connector Market by Region
4.2: North American Connector Market
4.2.1: Market by End-use Industry: Automotive and Transportation, Consumer Electronics, Computer and Peripheral, Industrial, Telecom/Datacom, and Others
4.2.2: The US Connector Market
4.2.3: The Canadian Connector Market
4.2.4: The Mexican Connector Market
4.3: European Connector Market
4.4: APAC Connector Market
4.5: RoW Connector Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Cost Structure Analysis
6.1: Cost of Goods Sold
6.3: Other Expense
6.4: EBITDA Margin
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Connector Market by End-use Industry
7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Connector Market by Product Type
7.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Connector Market by Region
7.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Connector Market
7.3: Strategic Analysis
7.3.1: New Product Development
7.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Connector Market
7.3.3: Technology Development
7.3.4: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Global Connector Industry
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
8.1: TE Connectivity Ltd.
8.2: Amphenol Corporation
8.3: Molex Incorporated
8.4: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.
8.5: Volex PLC
8.6: Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Ltd.
8.7: Delphi Connection Systems
8.8: Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s9x8xu
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Card Reader Driver For Windows 10
Industrial Access Control Market is to register a healthy CAGR of 10.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Industrial Access Control market report includes methodical description of the various factors such as market growth and detailed information about the different company’s revenue, growth, technological developments, production and the various other strategic developments. Industrial Access Control report performs industry analysis of market size, status and forecast 2019 – 2026. With the study of competitor analysis, businesses get know how of the strategies of key players in the market that includes but are not limited to new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions. All the data and information collected in the Industrial Access Control business report is studied and analyzed with the verified tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Get more info about “Global Industrial Access Control Market Report” by requesting Sample Copy HERE: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-access-control-market
Company Coverage of Industrial Access Control market (Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products etc):
- ASSA ABLOY,
- Johnson Controls,
- dormakaba Group,
- Allegion plc,
Honeywell International Inc., Bosch Security Systems, Inc., Siemens, NEC Corporation, 3M, Identiv, Inc., Gemalto NV, United Technologies Corporation., HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB, Amag Technology., Napco Security Technologies, Inc., Gunnebo AB, Gallagher Group Limited, Crossmatch., IDEMIA, Avaya Inc.,
Global industrial access control market is to register a healthy CAGR of 10.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to high adoption due to growing security reasons and deployment of wireless technologies Industrial access control is a physical and information security, access control is the selective restriction of access to a place or resource. It involves a set of dedicated system used to control any passage. Quick access to authorized people is the main purpose of industrial access control and restricts access to unauthorized people at the same time. Each and every access card, fob controller, technology upgrade and calendar permission is united by cloud security. Changing secure access is both mobile friendly and globally scalable.
The most advanced tools and techniques are applied to produce this Industrial Access Control report which gives the best experience to the business and the user. This Industrial Access Control market study also evaluates the market status, market share, growth rate, sales volume, future trends, market drivers, market restraints, revenue generation, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors. This market report potentially endows you with the numerous insights and business solutions that will assist you stay ahead of the competition. The competitive landscape section of the report provides a clear insight into the market share analysis and actions of key industry players.
Presentation of the Market
The Industrial Access Control research report includes the presentation of the market by firstly introducing the overview of the market, presenting a detailed study of the market by evaluating the growth drivers, restraining factors and opportunities at length.
Analysis of the leading segments
The market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application, end user industry, raw materials. It becomes easy to understand the market through the segmentation.
- Card-Based Readers
- Magnetic Stripes and Readers
- Proximity Cards and Readers
- Smart Cards and Readers
- Biometric Readers
- Hand Geometry
- IRIS Recognition
- Facial Recognition
- Multi-Technology Readers
- Electronic Locks
- Electromagnetic Locks
- Electric Strike Locks
- Wireless Locks
- Card-Based Readers
- Management System
- Installation and Integration
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Access Control as A Service (ACaaS)
- Hosted ACaaS
- Managed ACaaS
- Hybrid ACaaS
- Access Control as A Service (ACaaS)
- Machinery and Electronics
- Chemical and Synthetics
- Pulp & Paper
- Steel and Metal
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
This report will enable both of the sides in market be an established firm or a relative new entrant. It helps the established firms to know about the moves which are being performed by their competitors and also helps the new entrants by educating them about the market situations and the industry trends. This report is quite fruitful in helping to understand the market definition and all the aspects of the market including the CAGR value and key profiles.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-industrial-access-control-market
What are the major market growth drivers?
- Enabling users to control system over their domains in urban security is driving the market growth
- Advancement in technology such as wireless technology in security system is boosting the growth of the market
- Rising adoption of internet of things based security systems is a driver for the market growth
- Allows quick access to authorized people and restricts access to unauthorized people is fueling the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Johnson Controls has introduced OSDP support with C•CURE 9000 v2.70 Service Pack 2 (SP2). It provides 24×7 security for assets, people and buildings. It is industry’s one of the most powerful security management systems. C•CURE 9000 SP2 also involves scramble keypad mode on the TST-100 Touchscreen Terminal Software House, LDAP updates, extra ASSA ABLOY Aperio lock assistance, and custom IP-ACM v2 Ethernet Door Module certificate management when attached to an iSTAR Ultra controller for extra security against cyberattack threat
- In July 2018, Bitglass and Okta entered into a partnership to initiate threat protection and real-time data security to companies moving to the cloud. Bitglass can now leverage Okta’s cloud identity and access management (IDaaS) capacities with Bitglass cloud access safety broker (CASB) solution that can seamlessly authenticate customers by stopping unauthorized access and restricting the effect of compromised credentials. This joined solution holds the advantages of real-time CASB solution as well as Okta’s zero-touch IAM framework to make consumers transparent and functional for administrators, a streamlined identity and safety solution
Global industrial access control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial access control market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Complete report on Global Industrial Access Control Market Research Report 2019-2026 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
What Managed Industrial Access Control Market Research Offers:
- Managed Industrial Access Control Industry gives assessments for the regional level analysis with Production, Sales, Consumption, Imports and Exports
- Managed Industrial Access Control industry provides manufacturers with basic information, product category, sales revenue, price, and gross margin (2019-2019)
- Managed Industrial Access Control market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Global Managed Industrial Access Control industry shares drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities
- Strategic for the new entrants in Managed Industrial Access Control market
- Manufacturing process, suppliers, price, production and consumption analysis, mode of transport and cost analysis, industry chain analysis
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Card Reader Driver For Windows 8
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]