Logic Controls has over three decades of Point of Sale expertise in the United States with a global presence covering over 37 countries. We pride ourselves on providing complete hardware and software solutions to meet your POS and Kitchen Display Systems (KDS) needs. The company offers top-notch manufacturing, warehouse and technical support within the United States. Drivers for laptop LOGICCONTROLS LC8600: the following page shows a menu of 26 devices compatible with the laptop model LC8600, manufactured by 'LOGICCONTROLS'.To download the necessary driver, select a device from the menu below that you need a driver for and follow the link to download.
Shop for Linux Computers at Walmart.com.
- Connecting KB9000 to KDS controller
- Connect the RJ-RJ interface cable connector to the KB9000.
- Connect the other RJ11 connector of interface cable to the KDS controller (such as LS6000) bumpbar connector.
- Connecting KB9000 to computer USB port
- Connect the USB interface cable RJ11 connector to the KB9000.
- Connect the interface cable USB connector to the computer.
- Connecting KB9000 to computer PS/2 port
- Connect the PS/2 interface cable RJ11 connector to the KB9000.
- Connect the interface cable PS/2 connector to the computer.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information on the, go to: KB9000 User Manual
Default solution folder, feel free to edit or delete it.