Buy online; Employer Login.
|MG XPower SV|
|Manufacturer||MG (MG Rover)|
|Production||2003–2005 (82 produced)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Sports car (S)|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Layout||Longitudinally-mounted, Front-engine, rear-wheel drive|
|Wheelbase||2,658 mm (104.6 in)|
|Length||4,480 mm (176.4 in)|
|Width||1,900 mm (74.8 in)|
|Height||1,320 mm (52.0 in)|
|Kerb weight||1,540 kg (3,395 lb)|
The MG XPower SV is a sports car that was produced by British automobile manufacturer MG Rover. Manufactured in Modena, Italy and finished at Longbridge, United Kingdom, it was based on the platform of the Qvale Mangusta, formerly the De Tomaso Biguà.
After acquiring Italian automobile manufacturer Qvale, MG Rover allocated the project code X80, and set up the subsidiary company, MG X80 Ltd., to produce a new model based on the Qvale Mangusta. One attraction was the potential sales in the United States, as the Mangusta had already been homologated, for the market in the United States.
Producten van de exporteurs van China om kopers zoals Nederlandse kopers wereldwijd te helpen de de gekwalificeerde fabrikanten of leveranciers van Taiwan vinden. Aug 05, 2019 Choose Mgwoem Megaware Drivers and click download. Baixei os drivers no site da Megaware e nenhum funcionou. Download the latest drivers for your Megaware to keep your Computer up-to-date. Download the latest drivers for your Megaware Laptops Desktops to keep your Computer up-to-date.
The MG X80 was originally unveiled as the concept car, in June 2001. However, the styling was considered too sedate. When the production model, now renamed MG XPower SV, was eventually launched the following year, Peter Stevens, previously the exterior designer of the McLaren F1, had made the car’s styling more aggressive.
The conversion from a clay model to a production car, including all requirements, was done in just three hundred days, by the Swedish company, Caran. The goal was to get a retail price of under £100,000. The car’s base model eventually cost £65,000, with the uprated model XPower SVR, costing £83,000.
The production process was complex, partly caused by the use of carbon fibre, to make the body panels. The basic body parts were made in the United Kingdom by SP Systems, and then shipped to Belco Avia, near Turin, for assembly into body panels.
Mgw Oem Laptops Price
These were then assembled into a complete body shell, and fitted onto the box frame chassis and running gear, and shipped to the factory of MG Rover, in Longbridge, to be trimmed and finished. Several of the cars’ exterior and interior parts, were sourced from current and past models of Fiat.
The headlights, for example, were taken from the second generation Punto, and the rear lights from the Fiat Coupé. In total, the production process required each vehicle to visit six different companies. According to the data at the MG XPower SV Club, approximately 82 cars were produced, excluding the four 'XP' pre production prototypes.
This included the few pre production and show cars, which were later dismantled before production was stopped, due to lack of sales. Most were sold to private owners, with the final ones being sold to customers, at the beginning of 2008. Three vehicles, that had been produced, but not assembled, were acquired by classic car dealer Eclectic Cars Limited in March 2013, and later completed. Another partially completed chassis is in storage with a private owner in the UK.
Most were sold in Europe and Asia, with only one model sold in America, the supercharged model, the XP.
The decision to develop a niche sports car, rather than work on replacements for its core family cars, has been described as symptomatic of the strategic mistakes, that ultimately led to MG Rover’s untimely demise. By the time that the company entered administration in April 2005, only nine XPower SV’s had been sold.Rowan Atkinson purchased an XPower SV in February 2005.
The base MG XPower SV is powered by a 4.6 L FordModular V8 which is rated at 320 hp (239 kW; 324 PS) at 6,000 rpm and 410 N⋅m (302 lb⋅ft) of torque at 4,750 rpm. The SV's advanced carbon fibre body meant it has a top speed of 165 mph (266 km/h) and a 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) time of 5.3 seconds.
Club Sport options, for customers who wished to use their SV on the track, were planned but never produced.
The XPower SV R, released the following year, features a Roush tuned, “cammer” 5.0 L 32 valve Modular V8. MG claimed the SV-R's engine was rated at 385 hp (287 kW; 390 PS), however some sources claim this figure is actually closer to 410 hp (306 kW; 416 PS).
The top speed was estimated to be around 175 mph (282 km/h), and its 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) time to be close to 4.9 seconds.
Unlike the base model SV, the SVR was offered with a choice of either manual or automatic transmissions,
Performance data, for the range of the MG XPower SV:
|Model||Displacement||Bore x stroke||Power||Torque||0–60 mph (0–97 km/h)||Top speed|
|2003 SV||4,601 cc (281 cu in)||90.2 mm × 90 mm (3.55 in × 3.54 in)||320 hp (239 kW; 324 PS) at 6,000 rpm||302 lb⋅ft (410 N⋅m) at 4,750 rpm||5.3 seconds||165 mph (266 km/h)|
|2004 SV-R||4,997 cc (305 cu in)||94 mm × 90 mm (3.70 in × 3.54 in)||385 hp (287 kW; 390 PS) at 6,000 rpm||376 lb⋅ft (510 N⋅m) at 4,750 rpm||4.9 seconds||175 mph (282 km/h)|
In July 2008, William Riley, who claims to be a descendant of the dynasty of Riley Motor, although this has been disputed, bought XPower SV related assets from the administrators of MG Rover, PricewaterhouseCoopers. Riley formed MG Sports and Racing Europe Ltd to continue production of the model. MG Sports and Racing Europe, based in Eardiston, near Tenbury Wells in Worcestershire, announced the relaunch of the XPower SV in April 2008, under the name MG XPower WR.
Priced at between £75,000 and £90,000, the new model had the supercharged engine rated at 540 bhp (403 kW; 547 PS), and seven cars were said to have already been sold. Riley's use of the 'MG' trademark resulted in a legal dispute with Nanjing Automobile (Group) Corporation, which had also acquired assets of the defunct MG Rover Group. This case was won by Nanjing in February 2010.
It was reported in the press in December 2009, that no new cars had been manufactured by MG Sports and Racing Europe since its founding, and that employment tribunal proceedings had been initiated by two employees, for non payment of wages. Riley was also arrested by police in December 2009, on suspicion of theft of an XPower WR car, previously sold to one Canadian businessman, who had been working on behalf of the company.
- ^ abcAdams, Keith. 'Wonderful irelevance'. AROnline. Archived from the original on 15 May 2011. Retrieved 4 March 2011.
- ^'MG Rover's drive for sporty image'. bbc.co.uk. 19 June 2001. Retrieved 16 September 2020.
- ^ abcdSimpson, Jock (December 2007). 'The MG Supercar'. Safety Fast. 51: 16–20.
- ^Fact confirmed by mgsv-club.com
- ^ ab'MG X-Power SV driven Autocar'. www.autocar.co.uk.
- ^Bad Obsession Motorsport - Life After Death's Horse. 15 March 2019. Event occurs at 3:31.
- ^ abhttps://www.rac.co.uk/drive/car-reviews/mg-motor-uk/mg-xpower-sv/mg-xpower-sv-2004-2005/
- ^'MG SV-R'. www.evo.co.uk. 30 August 2005. Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- ^'MG SV-R'. Yahoo!. Archived from the original on 12 November 2006. Retrieved 30 April 2007.
- ^The cars : MG XPower SV development storywww.aronline.co.uk, accessed 6 September 2019
- ^Riley, V. W. (19 July 2008). 'Riley dynastic claim is a non-starter'. Financial Times. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- ^ abMurphy, Megan (5 July 2008). 'Battle over MG badge shifts up a gear'. Financial Times. London. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- ^Adams, Keith (15 April 2008). 'MG SV returns, TF founders'. Car Magazine. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- ^'Car maker wins MG trademark battle'. BBC News. 19 February 2010. Retrieved 22 February 2010.
- ^Chadwick, Edward (31 December 2009). 'X Power dream turns sour for MG Sports and Will Riley'. Birmingham Post. Retrieved 4 January 2010.
- ^'X Power dream turns sour for MG Sports and Will Riley'. business-live.co.uk. 4 January 2010. Retrieved 16 September 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to MG XPower SV.|
Cars manufactured by BL Austin Rover, BL Land Rover, Rover Group, MG Rover, NAC MG, MG Motor, Austin-Vanden Plas and Rover-Vanden Plas from 1980 onwards
|Ownership||BL plc / Rover Group||British Aerospace||BMW||Phoenix Venture Holdings||Nanjing Auto / SAIC|
|Group name||BL Cars||Austin Rover Group / Land Rover Group||Rover Group||MG Rover Group||NAC MG / MG Motor|
|Supermini||Austin Metro||Rover Metro||Rover 100||CityRover||MG 3 SW||MG 3|
|Austin Allegro||Austin Maestro / Rover 200 (SD3)||Rover 200 (R8)|
|Compact||Triumph Acclaim||Rover 400 (R8)||Rover 200 (R3)||Rover 25 / MG ZR||MG 5|
|Austin Maxi||Austin Montego||Rover 400 (HH-R)||Rover 45 / MG ZS||MG 6|
|Mid-size||Morris Ital||Rover 600||Rover 75 / MG ZT||MG 7|
|Princess||Austin Ambassador||MG 750|
|Executive||Rover SD1||Rover 800 (XX)||Rover 800 (R17)||MG ZV|
|Coupé||Rover 200 Coupé|
|Sports car||Triumph TR7||MG RV8||MG F||MG TF||MG TF|
|Off-road and SUV||Land Rover SIII||Land Rover 90/110||Land Rover Defender||Land Rover was acquired by Ford in 2000, now owned by Tata|
|Land Rover Discovery|
|Land Rover Freelander|
- 5+ years of experience as Oracle DBA, providing 24*7 support of development and production 19c/18c/12c/11g/10g multi - terabyte databases on Various Platforms.
- Expert in high availability technologies such as Oracle 10g/11g/12c/18c,19c RAC, ASM, and Data Guard/Standby Database.
- Excellent experience in Installation and configuration of Oracle 19c/18c, 12c, 10g, 11g in UNIX/LINUX and Windows environment.
- Implemented strategy for partitioning and management of historical data tables.
- Proficient in performing day to day DBA activities like creating schemas, users and table spaces management, performing export and Import, loading flat file data using SQL loader, Creating DB links, Materialized view creation, index creation and fine-tune queries.
- Planned and implemented DR & high availability solutions using Oracle Data Guard, Golden Gate and RAC.
- Using Grid XAG 9.1 to Monitor and manage Goldengate Rac Integration
- Installed Oracle Clusterware to provide infrastructure for RAC and configured 2 node Oracle 11g and 12cRAC.
- Experience in Installation, configuration of Oracle RAC, implemented 2 and 3 nodes RAC environments for a 1TB database.
- Planned and implemented high availability solutions using Oracle 10g and 11g RAC 12c Rac, Standby Database using Oracle Data Guard (Physical as well as Logical).
- Proficient in using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Quest TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Backup of Databases (Creating Backup Schedules based upon Business Strategy: Daily Backup, weekly Backup, merged backups etc.)
- Created and tested some features of Oracle 12c multitenant database and Oracle 18C
- Create and manage Physical Backup/Restore using RMAN with tools like TSM, veritas and netbackup
- Performed Flashback technologies like Flashback Database, Flashback Query and Flashback Table
- Captured long running SQL/runaway queries using AWR, ADDM and advise for restricting of SQL.
- Performed Switchover/Failover Testing for New Built Oracle RAC and Oracle Data guard Clusters
- Upgraded the database from Oracle 10g to 11g and from 11g to 12c to 18c using DBUA, Manual and Silent Upgrade methods
- Managing Storage using Oracle ASM by creating/dropping Diskgroups using asmca, asmcmd and sql syntax for ASM
- Sharing knowledge and extending help and suggestions for various issues faced by team members.
- Gathered database/Objects statistics using DBMS UTILITY, DBMS STATS packages and ANALYZE command.
- Scheduling and Troubleshooting Database performance issues using Statspack, Automated Workload Repository (AWR) and Automatic Database Diagnostics Monitor (ADDM).
- Excellent knowledge in Flashback Recovery, Hot/Cold Backup and Cloning/Refresh of databases using RMAN. Experience in applying patches/ patch sets to the databases.
- Extensively worked on Import/Export and Data Pump Import/Export tools.
- Experienced in loading data from flat files using SQL Loader and External Tables.
- Knowledge on Oracle Support processes for technical requests through Meta link.
- Monitoring & Reorganizing Tablespaces/Tables/Indexes.
- Skilled in using tools such as SQL Developer and TOAD.
- Replication (snapshots/materialized views)
- Expert in RMAN backups including full, incremental and cumulative.
- Data replication using Goldengate, streams and AQ
- Installed, Configured and Troubleshoot PostgreSql 9.2, 9.4, 9.6, 10, 11 and 12 on windows and Linux
- Used OS Watcher Utility (output) to give capacity planning advice to Customers and Clients
Databases: Oracle 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c / PostgreSql 9.2, 9.4, 9.6, 10, 11, 12
Database Tools: Oracle (Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL*Plus, SQL Loader, DB Configuration Assistant) Toad, OEM Grid, OEMCloud control 13c, RMAN, Exp/Imp/Data Pump, Logminer, Statspack/AWR, DBCA, DBUA, ADDM. PostgreSql(pg dump, pg repack, Pgbackrest, pg restore utility, pg basebackup, PG Admin4, Pg admin3)
Operating Systems: MS Windows, UNIX (Solaris 8/9/10, AIX, HP - UX), LINUX
Hardware: Sun Fire 15K, Sun 6320 Storage, Sun Enterprise Servers 890/880/420/450 , Sun StorEdge 6320, Hitachi, EMC, Dell Servers, Compaq Servers 6000/3000/1600/800 , HP/UX-9000, Red Hat Linux 6.2
Remote Tools: Cisco VPN, Checkpoint VPN, Remote Admin, VNC, Remote Desktop
Oracle dba /PostgreSql Dba/ Oracle Support Engineer
- Using Grid XAG 9.1 to Monitor and manage Goldengate Rac Integration
- Support Engineer for Oracle Goldengate Product ranging from 10g to 18c
- Support Advanced Replication Technologies like Streams, A.Q and Advanced replication
- Support for Integrated Distributed Transaction and Database Links.
- GoldenGate Troubleshooting and Goldengate Advance Configuration.
- Goldengate Configuration on rdbms 11G, 12C, 18C and 19C on linux.
- Configuration of Goldengate 12.3 on linux and mastery of Goldengate 12.3 new features
- Configuration and support of OGG Microservice architecture and Parallel Replicat (OGG’s 12.3, 18C and 19C
- Support for Oracle Streams, AQ and MGW
- OEM 13 Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting and target/database deployments
- Oracle 18c installation and configuration
- Oracle Goldengate 18c Installation and Configuration on Database 19c, 18c, 12c and 11G
- Imported Schema’s from Oracle 11g to RDS oracle 12c on Cloud (AWS) using SQL DEVELOPER
- Migrated from on prem to PosgreSql using DMS
- Configured and worked on PosgreSql Aurora
- Upgrade database from 11g to 18c using DBUA and Manual upgrade
- Upgrade database from 11g to 19c using manual method and dbua
- Configured, installed and troubleshoot Goldengate 19c on database 19c,18c,12c and 11g
- Used pg basebackup to take physical backup and restore to a new cluster in postgreSql
- Used pg dump, psql, pg dumpall and pg restore to backup and restore tables (logical backups)
- Monitor postgreSql performance issues using VACUUM, REINDEX, ANALYZE, VACUUM FULL
- Configured postgres streaming replication across linux servers for data integrity
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Oracle Database Administrator
- Used RMAN Duplicate and HOT/COLD backups to migrate the data from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.
- Created a standby database by using RMAN Duplicate in order to reduce the down time for the PROD database during the migration process.
- Configured a 2 node Rac and Dataguard configuration for Dev and Test environments
- Used Secure SCP extensively for the File transfers from machines to remote server.
- Application of Oracle software patches when/where necessary.
- Data migration between databases using both Oracle 10g and 11g export/import utility and Oracle 11g exp/imp data pump.
- Database refreshes using expdp, impdp, RMAN Duplicate and cloning .
- Experienced in cloning the databases using HOT and COLD backups.
- Backup/Recovery monitoring and reporting using Oracle RMAN
- Technical documentation of all configurations, installations, implementations, monitoring and testing projects for future utilization.
- Create oracle databases on configured servers using both the DBCA & Database creation scripts.
- Manage, tune and troubleshoot database issues both on UNIX command line, SQL*Plus, OEM client, Oracle 11g database control, oracle 11g Grid Control as well as other third-party tools (TOAD, SQLDeveloper, DBArtisan and dbXpert for Oracle).
- Monitor database systems and provide technical support for database system issues and application performance enhancement/improvement using both OEM (client), Oracle 11g database control & SQL*Plus, as well as pre-developed UNIX shell scripts.
- Planning Backup/Restoration Strategy, Planning and scheduling Backups, taking Logical Backups (with Export/Import Data pump utilities).
- Tested and qualified 11g new features for setting up 11g standards for database creation and configuration. Qualified installed procedures for 11g.
- Designed and implemented database backups and Recovery strategies using RMAN, Datapump Export/Import, Cold, Hot backups
- Create database Objects, Tablespaces, Schemas as needed.
- Schema migrations from Development to Production via Tech Test environments.
- Database refresh from Production to Tech Test as needed.
Tools: Used: Oracle RMAN, Oracle 10.2.0.1, Oracle 11g, DBMS STATS, Datapump, SQL TRACE, TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN
Mgw Oem Laptops Reviews
Confidential, Chicago IL
Junior Oracle Database Administrator
- Tuning SQL statements using Explain Plan, Execution Plan and SQLT tool.
- Successfully performed migrations from Oracle 10g to 11gR2 RAC (Real Application) Database.
- Successfully performed data replication using Oracle Streams in Oracle 11gR2.
- Implemented Oracle Patches (CPU, PSU) on the Compliance databases Device a plan to patch them quarterly so that we can cover all the databases in a year.
- Checking Databases Backup and Restore validity periodically, and Data refreshes from Production to Non-Production environment, Creation Duplicate Databases using RMAN Backups.
- Implemented backup policy using oracle RMAN. Prepared test environments for backup/recovery using RMAN. And legato TAPE backup management.
- Recovering Databases when there is any Physical or Logical Corruption.
- Created routines for Daily, Weekly & Monthly partitioning of tables. Created/Altered Partitioned tables for large customer related data.
- Implemented Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) for compliance related databases.
- Cloned/Migrated databases using RMAN and traditional Datapump export/import utilities in Oracle 10gR2.
- Implemented recovery strategies whenever required and successfully recovered databases in case database crash, media/disk failures by using RMAN.
- Implemented Logical and Physical Standby Databases for RAC cluster on Sun Solaris platform using Data Guard feature of Oracle 10g R2.
- Scheduling the Physical backups (hot & cold) in CRON tab using RMAN utility and monitoring the scheduled jobs.
- Applied patches 220.127.116.11, and 18.104.22.168.
- Responsible for Creating Users, Groups, Roles, Profiles and assigning the users to groups and grant necessary privileges to the relevant groups.
- Troubleshooting operational issues and documenting detailed resolution steps in ticketing system.
- Provided 24X7 support for all the production and development databases.
Tools: Used: Oracle 10.2.0.1, HP-UX 11, Sun Solaris 10.0, RAC, Oracle Streams, RMAN, Datapump, SQL TRACE, TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN